PPPlab is a four-year research and support initiative to learn about the relevance, effectiveness and quality of Dutch supported public-private partnerships (PPPs). It’s mission is to extract and co-create knowledge and methodological lessons from and on PPPs that can be used to improve both implementation and policy.
- a house style and an expanding set of graphics for use in publications and presentations.
- three publication formats aimed at specific audience needs to help structure PPPLabs output.
- a series of interactive tools, to guide thinking and decision making on topics like scaling and financing PPPs.
- a website offering easy acces to all the content and tools.
- three short animations explaining the main topics.